Palmer Point Marina is a full service Marina located on the Mianus River in Cos Cob, CT (a hamlet of Greenwich). The Marina is family owned and operated since 1977, with over 33 years of experience. We are conveniently located next to I-95 (Exit 5) and the Cos Cob Metro North Station. For Directions by land or sea, please click here.
Summary of Services:
- Summer Slip Rental
- Transient Slip Rental
- Summer Storage
- Winter Storage - Wet and Dry
- Land Storage for Boats and Trailers
- Hauling & Launching (35 Ton Travelift)
- Prompt Mechanical Service
- Complete Mechanical, Painting, and Detailing Services
- Fully Stocked Ship's Store (Open 7 Days a Week)
- Premium Shell Fuel Dock (Gas & Diesel)
Looking for things to do after you dock?
Greenwich, CT has a wide variety of restaurants, shops, and public parks, to keep you occupied: